Monday, May 31, 2010

Round Two: Late Night Cookies






So, I was extra ambitious today and made TWO batches of cookies! These ones are called "Late Night Cookies", and since it's a little late to be baking cookies, I figured the name was appropriate. The recipe says that they are best served with a glass of milk or an "obscene amount of ice cream", which I'd have to agree with. The cookies are good and chocolaty, but they definitely need the extra oomph of milk or ice cream, as they are a little on the drier side. A very nice cookie, nonetheless.
Now I have to think about tomorrow...should I make another batch tomorrow, or just skip it, because I made two today? I guess that really depends on my (or rather my mom's) ingredient supply! We'll see. Best of baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment